Libby Anne looks back on some predictions from Focus on the Family on what Obama’s election in 2008 would mean for America in 2012. It’s quite a list:
- The Boy Scouts no longer exist
- Elementary schools now include compulsory training in varieties of gender identity in Grade 1
- homosexuals are now given special bonuses for enlisting in military service
- It is illegal for private citizens to own guns for self-defense in eight states
- Since 2009, terrorist bombs have exploded in two large and two small U.S. cities, killing hundreds
- In mid-2010, Iran launched a nuclear bomb that exploded in the middle of Tel Aviv, destroying much of that city
- The new Congress under President Obama passed a nationalized “single provider” health care system, in which the U.S. government is the provider of all health care in the United States
There’s more where that came from. You’ll notice that these predictions have one thing glaringly in common. Did you spot it?
So why are we still hearing the same kind of nonsense from Obama’s opponents today?