Some things you just shouldn’t put in your mouth

by Richard on October 9, 2012

Yesterday there was the news that a young girl in Lancaster had to have her stomach removed after drinking a cocktail containing liquid nitrogen. Why would anyone think that was a good idea?

And then today I read that a fellow died in Florida after taking part in competition to eat live cockroaches.

Monty Python were right. Lets

pray that there’s intelligent life somewhere up in space,
‘Cause there’s bugger all down here on Earth

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>