(Apropos Richard’s link below)
1. It is impossible to have a “Decade of Teenage Sex”.
2. Teenage sex never treats people as souls with ears.
3. Teenage sex does not have a market for rings to wear to school in violation of dress codes.
4. Teenage sex does not usually occur outside St. Mary’s Church in Swansea, or consist of waving a black book in the air and shouting at passersby.
5. Teenage sex is more exciting than Nicky Gumble.
6. Teenage sex does not produce abysmal literature like the Left Behind series.
7. Teenage sex never requires revivals or crusades.
8. There is no teenage sex section in our hymn books.
9. Teenagers having sex do not put fish symbols on their bicycles.
10. Finally, on a serious note, teenage sex is not good news to the poor, and it often issues in unwanted births rather than desirable rebirths.