Tired of the LIBERAL BIAS every time you search on Google and a Wikipedia page appears? Conservapedia began in November 2006, as the class project for a World History class, meeting in New Jersey, of 58 advanced homeschooled and college-bound students.
Conservapedia has since increased in size exponentially, with individuals contributing all over the world. Conservapedia already exceeds the number of entries in the Oxford Dictionary of World History, and is rapidly becoming one of the largest and most reliable online educational resources of its kind.
Let’s not point out the irony of responding to “liberal bias” by flaunting a conservative bias. That would be childish. Instead, let’s join BD in looking at the real interests of those naughty wikipedians
There are 15,504 registered users, of which 27 (or 0.17%) are Administrators.
Most viewed pages
1. Main Pageâ€Ž [1,910,105]
2. Homosexualityâ€Ž [1,582,870]
3. Homosexuality and Hepatitisâ€Ž [517,247]
4. Homosexuality and Promiscuityâ€Ž [420,919]
5. Gay Bowel Syndromeâ€Ž [392,936]
6. Homosexuality and Parasitesâ€Ž [388,342]
7. Homosexuality and Domestic Violenceâ€Ž [373,029]
8. Homosexuality and Gonorrheaâ€Ž [331,617]
9. Homosexuality and Mental Healthâ€Ž [292,567]
10. Homosexual Agendaâ€Ž [270,084]
BD has jumped to the hasty conclusion that those who use this magnificent resource are sexually obsessed. Clearly, this is absurd. I’m sure that these pages are popular because they provide valuable information to legitimate researchers. After all, I’ve never seen any other evidence that conservatives are obsessed with homosexuality. Have you?