Just for fun.
Which songs do these lyrics come from?
1. I´ll be your clown or your puppet or your April Fool / If you´ll be my sunshine daisy from L.A
2. Each time I remember the day you went away / and how I would listen to the things you had to say
3. Smiles in the sunshine and tears in the rain / Still take me back to where my memories remain
4. How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat?
5. At party time and Christmas too / We know that she’ll be there
6. Now five years later on youve got the world at your feet / Success has been so easy for you
7. Wonder if you’ll understand / It’s just the touch of your hand / Behind the closed door
8. (Here’s to you) raise a glass for everyone / (Here’s to them) underneath that burning sun
9. Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasnt died / Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied
10. A time for living, a time for believing / A time for trusting, not deceiving
11. Bittersweet memories / That is all I’m taking with me
12. Now I don’t know where we are / Although I know we’ve drifted far
13. Time to get busy / Such a lot to do / Building and fixing / ‘Til it’s good as new
14. The dreams in which I’m dying / Are the best I’ve ever had
15. Everything changes, but beauty remains / Something so tender I can’t explain
That’s enough, I think. Special bonus: what do these songs have in common?