- Grace â€“ a subversive value! Giving people more than they deserve.
- Hope â€“ not a guarantee of immunity from harm but a conviction that God is always present
- Faith - the means to real depth in relationships of all kinds
- Love â€“ means to love the unlovely
- Justice â€“ for all (not â€˜just-meâ€™). A concept biased in favour of the disadvantaged.
- Joy â€“ impossible to legislate for this but an essential social value
- Service â€“ meaning is found in service rather than self-centredness
- Peaceâ€“ not just the absence of fighting but positive well-being
The whole article is well-worth a read.